About the Training
The Listening Section
The reading section
The Writing Section
The Speaking Section
It is important to note that good TOEFL coaching will result in high scores. A Toefl coaching centre decision is highly dependent on your needs. If you need something just to improve your speaking skills, you may select any institute or even a private tutor.
In case you need help with structure, times, grammar then you need guided help. Some of the TOEFL centres only run live classes. The problem with live classes is that they are neither quick, not adaptable. They run for a longer period and it is difficult to attend their recorded sessions. For that, it is always better to choose those that give you more flexibility.
Some of the best TOEFL coaching in India focus on their practice materials, mock tests, guided and impactful training. iKounsellor has consistently been regarded as the best TOEFL institute for its practice materials, adaptability and student-centric approach.
2. What is the cost of TOEFL coaching?
The TOEFL coaching centres in India are plenty and varied. Some of the TOEFL institutes focus on live classes and a lot of material that is provided to students. Some focus on overall mentorship and training. Some of the best coaching institutes for TOEFL emphasized guidance and mock tests. Despite having good English, students enrol in the TOEFL coaching centre to learn about time management and writing skills.
To know the cost of TOEFL coaching at iKounsellor, one of the best TOEFL coaching in India, please get in touch with our counsellors and they will be able to assist you with all your queries.
3. What is TOEFL coaching?
TOEFL exam is conducted to test the students based on their ability to listen, read, speak and write the English language. For studying at any foreign university, proficiency in English is a prerequisite. While some students may have a good command of the language, they along with those should register themselves at a TOEFL centre.
Students taking training or coaching at these TOEFL centres receive an average of 30 hours of training which is comprehensive and inclusive. With a well-stocked library and extensive branch network, the TOEFL centres teach and guide students to achieve the best possible scores. The test preparation enhances the focus of students that help them score higher in each section.
The coaching focuses on graded assessment writing, custom study schedules, practise tests, expert video guidance, practice questions and score prediction.
4. How much is the TOEFL exam fee in India?
The TOEFL Registration Fees and the TOEFL home edition price in India vary according to the testing location. A Late fee for TOEFL registration is US$40. There is a TOEFL reschedule fee of US$60. In case there is a TOEFL cancel refund it will be US$20.
5. How should I prepare for TOEFL?
TOEFL is a high-stress examination. The need to get the exact score to be able to secure your position in the institute of choice adds to the already existing stress of peer pressure, pressure while appearing for the examination. While you should join a TOEFL institute to help you prepare well and accurately, here are some tips that you may follow too-
- Take short, concise notes- During the examination, the audio clip is only playable once. You need to answer the question in any of the sections based on that one hear of the audio clip. Practice taking notes in real-time, like when your lecturer is teaching in your TOEFL centre or play multiple audio clips at home and take shorthand but concise notes. Practice your fast handwriting to make the notes legible.
- Practice Tests- We can’t lay more emphasis on this. When you have a specific goal, you need to practice it. Not only does it increase your accuracy, but it also helps you gain focus, understand the environment and increase your speed. Check out the free practice tests online or take them from your friends attending TOEFL coaching.
- Listen to podcasts- Listening to podcast increase your audio comprehension of the language without relying on stills to explain the meaning. It also helps you get a better grip on the pronunciation of the various words and vocabulary.
- Practice QWERTY keyboard typing. This may be unfamiliar for most and typing would end up taking away a bulk of your time. So start practising and typing on QWERTY keys.
IntroductionThe Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized computer-based test that is an admissions requirement...
Introduction The Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as the GMAT, is a computer adaptive test...
Introduction The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in Canada and United States....
About RMGWe are U.S. Medical Residency and Fellowship placement experts. We are the only organization...
Introduction The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) aims to measure the language proficiency in English using...
Introduction The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is a computer-based English language test which focuses on...
Occupational English Test, more popularly known as OET, is an English Language Test designed solely...