About the Training
- The minimum completed age on the date of the exam should be 18 years
- No upper limit for age has been set
- Underage clients need to provide permission from their parents or legal guardians
- A graduate degree from a recognised education institution is required.
Analytical Writing Assessment
Integrated Reasoning Skills
Frequently Asked Questions about GMAT coaching centre
- Academic history of the GMAT coaching centre- The overall record and performance of the centre is an important consideration. Read about the previous students, their testimonials, the methods taken by these centres to provide GMAT training.
- Teaching fraternity- best classes for GMAT whether conducted online or offline is highly dependent on the teacher’s qualifications and experience. A well-qualified faculty will result in extremely high performance from the students.
- Subject Coverage- best classes for GMAT are those that teach an alternate approach. Alternate-approach is one which makes a student understand the difference between topics on the basis of their importance. They select experience, factors like mnemonic amongst others to make learning informative and wholesome.
- Test Series- To be able to crack the GMAT with good to near perfect scores, it is important to solve test-series. Some of the best classes for GMAT devise their own mock tests that help students do a SWOT analysis of themselves.
- Reading Material- The best classes for GMAT have highly standardised and customised reading material. All the topics and additional information must be covered in it.
IntroductionThe Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized computer-based test that is an admissions requirement...
Introduction The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in Canada and United States....
About RMGWe are U.S. Medical Residency and Fellowship placement experts. We are the only organization...
IntroductionThe Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) helps people who aspire to study...
Introduction The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) aims to measure the language proficiency in English using...
Introduction The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is a computer-based English language test which focuses on...
Occupational English Test, more popularly known as OET, is an English Language Test designed solely...